Friday, February 5, 2010

Our journey begins...

I can't believe that we're already into February of 2010. I also can't believe that its taken me this long to start this stupid thing. At any rate, I decided to start this blog because I cannot stand myspace or facebook. I am not trying to pass judgement on those of you who do, I just personally cannot keep up with the endless queries about which disney princess I think all of you look like and the endless barrage of mafia missions and virtual livestock. I have those pages so that I can keep tabs on all the rest of you, however since I NEVER update you are kept in the dark as to what is new with me. Hence the creation of "hypothetically harward". I will post (hopefully on a regular basis) what is going in my life, so that any of you who have interest can read about it. No comments, No quizzes, No crap! I love it. Until next time.

-Harward